What are the six commonly used equipment for automobile inspection line analysis?
Safety is the first problem that we pay attention to now, and the automobile safety performance test line is used for the automobile annual examination, which is required by the public security and traffic police department. Next, let's take a look at the general equipment of automobile safety inspection line, including:
1. If the deviation between the axle load test bench and the rated factory weight is too large, it will be suspected of refitting. The test value is mainly used to calculate the brake.
2. The speedometer is used to check whether the speedometer is accurate.
3. The automobile brake test bench mainly tests the brake performance.
4. The side slip test-bed is used to measure the wheel deflection during the straight-line driving.
5. The light detector mainly measures light intensity and light deviation.
6. The horn sound level is measured by the horn sound level meter, and the exhaust gas detection equipment measures the pollution status of the exhaust gas.